Return / Exchange Information
Returns & Exchanges
At All World, we strive to ensure that you're 100% satisfied with your purchase. Customer satisfaction is essential to us, so we extend a generous return policy to accommodate your returns. Before returning an item, however, please contact All World Customer Care at (408) 292-6833 to obtain detailed shipping instructions.
If You're Less Than 100% Satisfied...
In general, if you are dissatisfied with your purchase for reasons other than damage, defects, or errors in processing, All World will be happy to process a return for you without any restocking fees, contingent upon the following.
- Items must be unused and un-assembled, in their original condition, and in their original packaging, complete with all tags, instructions, and insert.
- Unless otherwise specified by All World, all returns must be returned via the original shipping method through which the order arrived (UPS, Freight, White Glove, etc.). Detailed shipping instructions will be provided by All World.
- The return must be post-marked within 30 days of receiving the item.
- 30 restocking fees will be charge for returning item.
- Kindly ship with a carrier that provides tracking numbers, and request insurance to ensure safe return.
- Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to your credit card. Orders paid by check will receive a check.
- Please allow 2 weeks after your order has been received for processing. You will be refunded the full purchase price, including tax, less shipping.
- For items offered with free shipping, outbound shipping fees will be deducted from your final refund.
- For items shipping outside the Continental US, customers will be responsible for round-trip shipping costs on returns that are not damaged or incorrect.
- If an order is cancelled after the order has been shipped or processed, customers are responsible for round trip shipping charges even if All World paid for the original shipment (i.e. Free Shipping).
Incorrect, Defective or Damaged Purchase
- If you have received an item that has been damaged during shipment, please contact All World Customer Care at (408) 292-6833 immediately.
- Be sure to inspect all packages for damage before signing for the package.
- If damage is visible, reject the shipment, be sure the driver notes the damage and contact All World Customer Care at (408) 292-6833 as soon as possible. We will file a damage claim with the shipper, pick up the damaged item or ship a replacement or replacement parts as soon as possible.
- For damages concealed at the time of delivery, promptly take photos of the damaged item and the packaging it arrived in.
- If the item(s) sent was incorrect, or defective, please contact All World Customer Care at (408) 292-6833 or email immediately. Please do not send back these items prior to contacting us.
- If you have received a damaged product that can be remedied with replacement parts, and choose to return an item rather than accept replacement parts, you will be refunded the amount of your order less any unpaid shipping charges (see above).
- Photos are often required and always suggested so that a claim may be made with the shipping company.
- While we make every effort to accommodate our customers' needs, we are also committed to honoring the work of designers willing to tailor a product to individual specifications. Because this effort takes significant time and resources, requests for made-to-order products must be cancelled within 48 hours after placement of order.
- We cannot accept returns on made-to-order products.