Sunproof an established outdoor fabric manufacturer is based in Indonesia, and is fast becoming theleader in outdoor fabrics by producing brightly colored solids, stunning stripes, fun exclusive patterns andwoven sling in a wide range of colors and textures.
All of Sunproof’s fabrics are made with Solution DyedOlefin- acrylic and are engineered with ultraviolet blocking agents that resist fading; ensuring consumerswill enjoy their outdoor furniture for years to come. They also have properties including color fastness tolight, rubbing and pool chlorination agents, repel soil and stains, are anti-bacterial and mildew resistant.
Key features & benefits:
- Comparable to Sunbrella fabrics our partner Sunproof is the leader in outdoor fabric industry.
- All products are made with acrylic dyed solution which is resistant to fading.
- Manufactured with blocking agents which protect the fabric’s background from UV radiation.
- Engineered to block ultraviolet light that causes fading and fabric deterioration.
- Proven ability to withstand effects of exposure to wind, rain, and humidity.
- Color fastness tested to withstand rubbing, chlorinated pools and moisture repellent.
- Tightly woven acrylic fabric’s help to repel soil and stains. Anti-bacterial and mildew resistant.
Sunproof meets the following certifications and testing standards: the BS EN SIO 105-804, B04 1999, UVStandard 801 certificate, ASTM G53, AATCC Test Method 22 and OEKO- TEX Class 1 certification.Additionally Sunproof’s manufacturing and facilities are ISO 14001 certified for the environment.